It’s autumn here in Sydney and it is my favourite season of the year. It’s been a productive week at blog hq. After getting back from a business trip to USA, I posted a photo set on the famed Golden Gate Bridge, five tips to capture great photos on a business trip and featured one of my favourite travel bloggers. In case you missed them, here are the links to the posts.
- Golden Gate Bridge Photoset (http://blog.sidpicky.com/2012/05/golden-gate-bridge-photoset/)
- Five Great Tips to Capture great photos on a business trip (http://blog.sidpicky.com/2012/05/five-tips-to-capture-great-photos-on-a-business-trip/)
- Travel Blogger Spotlight (http://blog.sidpicky.com/2012/05/travel-blogger-spotlight-nomadicsamuel/)
Resources I discovered last week:
- Adobe Lightroom 4 tutorial: The guys at SLRLounge (@Slrlounge) have put together a mega-comprehensive video on Lightroom 4. Lightroom 4 is the tool I use the most for my photographs. I thought the investment in this video was worth the cost. A detailed review of the video will follow shortly.
- Shutter Speed Chart for Photographers: We’ve all shot at various shutter speeds, but ever wondered what the best shutter speed is for certain situations. This handy chart prepared by the folks at @freedpt gives you an easy to use cheat sheet.
- Springpad: Springpad is a great tool for travel photographers to research the locations they plan to shoot at. I took a photo walk to the famous Sydney Fish Markets and used Springpad for collecting history, facts and flickr photos from other photographers onto Springpad. Here is the link if you want to check it out, sprng.me/e3pr3
Places I yearn to go:
- Yangon, Burma (Myanmar) – Check out this amazing post by Road Less Travelled to know why
If you like what you see you can follow Sidpicky:
on Twitter : @sidpicky
on Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sidpicky
on Instagram: sidpicky
on Stumbleupon : sidpicky-su
Have a fantastic weekend! See you next week.