Owning and managing a website is a lot of work and more often than not, its gruelling and thankless. But sometimes you get help along the way and the end product is better than what you imagined. After a week’s work, I am happy to share the new design on www.sidpicky.com which is based on responsive design. This means that the website will orient itself according to the device you are using it on and that is a really big deal considering the high amount of mobile traffic that the website receives.
There are a few other prominent changes on the website:
1) Improved ‘Home’ tab : You can click through for a slideshow or click for more information by using ‘i’ .
2) Improved Portfolio page: The portfolio tab now has a slideshow option with full screen display with a one click option to Purchase prints.
3) Media page: The ‘Media’ page lists all the places this website has been featured in.
4) Bio page: As the name states, a page where I can introduce myself.
5) Optimized Blog : All of the optimizations are now available for the blog page as well.
Big Thumbs up to the team at Fastline Media for their support in this re-design. Keep up the great work guys!
What do you think about the new design? Please share this post on your Facebook walls to friends you think may be interested in independent travel photography. Thanks for reading!