It’s been a week of work and getting back into the groove of Singapore after a great business trip to Geneva. There was also time to post some fun facts . But its time to kick back and smell the flowers and share a whole heap of inspirational content for a travel photographer.
- All of us always want better camera or better lenses or better software. I really enjoyed reading FlixelPix’s post – My photography would be so much better if I had
- FlixelPix also put up 53 Essential RSS Feeds for Photographers which opens up an amazing array of resources.
- A city like Singapore has really interesting architecture. DPS published a great post on photographing architecture.
- Black and white photographers have always been an inspiration. Here are 10 contemporary photographers who shoot in Black and White.
- Speaking of black and white, my favourite presets websites Lightroomkillertips put up a whole load of free Black and White presets for portraits. If you use Lightroom, you should definitely give it a try.
- I also discovered Richard Silver’s amazing tilt-shift portfolio. Truly inspirational stuff
- Gobackpacking put up this amazing post on visiting Seoul, South Korea which has forced me to move South Korea higher up my travel plans
I hope you have a fantastic weekend and subscribe to the blog so get some travel and photography tips delivered right to your inbox.